Acupuncture Works is an Acupuncture Clinic and Holistic Healing Centre, founded by Phil Macqueen, located on the border of Alexandra Hills, Birkdale and Wellington Point near Brisbane, 4160, Queensland, Australia. Acupuncture Works, established in the Redlands for 35 years is now set in tranquil bushland setting. The clinic has two sound proofed treatment rooms for privacy and a waiting room. The clinic is air-conditioned and bird song outside is often is louder than the air conditioner.
Aims: At Acupuncture Works, our belief and passion is to support our patients, holistically to achieve ultimate, vibrant health! Our holistic approach to vitality, means no referrals to a varied number of specialists but our clinic practitioners can help you overcome your health challenges and achieve your health goals to Feel good and Stay good Naturally! If this is your goal too, then you are in the right place!
The therapies offered at Acupuncture Works, to help patients achieve optimal health and well-being are:
Learn more about our services here
- Acupuncture, which can include Moxibustion & Cupping, Nogier style ear acupuncture.
- Naturopathy, Nutritional Analysis & Advice & Flower Essence
- Tui Na (Chinese Massage) Sports – Therapeutic and relaxation Massage,
We are open Monday to Saturday with both day and evening appointments available.
Many of our treatments are covered by private health insurance and you can claim through most health funds.
Contact us to book your session now
We use the traditional 3000-year-old Chinese medical system.
- It is drug-free with no side effects.
- It is a natural medicine that stimulates self-healing.
- It works on our Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual levels.
- It gives amazing results.
These are our extra special qualities that make our patients feel nurtured, cared about and welcome.